- He has no face.
- He tells me it’s ok to kill people
- She stares at me from the ceiling
- The man in the Easter Bunny costume loves me so much
- I talk to her through the mirror
- When you leave, she crawls out of my closet on all 4’s
- When I take a bath, he comes out of the water
- She says she’ll take me away with her one day forever
- He has no arms or legs
- She’s bloody and she cries all the time
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. EDIT: i will open all the notes, and copy paste into a word document, number them, and use a random number generator to choose for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
(gets down on one knee) will you be my bruh
bruh thats gay
ack no i don’t actually!! but i saw some previews and it looks really good? maybe i’ll start watching it!
my favourite shows hmm
adventure time, supernatural, the office, modern family… what about you?
This is basically what it’s like to be an adult.
That comment is perfect and real.
so this happened
It was always my headcanon that Prospit dreamers are those who are born heroes but have to prove themselves as warriors and Derse dreamers are those who are born warriors but have to prove themselves as heroes.
then what the hell is sollux
ayy have an eridan wip and some super messy erikar doodles
Jesus Christ. I hope these are legit because some of these are raising FABULOUS questions.
you know, my mom told me that when i was little i used to tell her recurring tidbits of a linear series of events from “when i was older”
she mentioned me pointing an old man and getting really excited and saying “hey that man was my student when i used to teach piano!” in a situation, or saying “you know i like you more than my other mom, she was so mean” and my personal favourite is the one where i said “i used to have a gilrfriend once, you know, we were on my motorcyle and i lost control and fell off a cliff on the roadside, i really hope she’s okay”
Children are scary as fuck.
I need to stay away
Wasn’t there a post going around about how maybe the ‘Light at the end of the Tunnel’ that people go to when they die is the opening of the womb when we’re born? And we gradually forget our previous lives as we grow older? Because that post combined with this post scares the living crap outta me.
My mom says that before she realized she was pregnant with my brother, four year old me ran up excitedly going “Mommy I just saw God hiding over there! He said there’s a baby in you! I hope its a little sister!”
And a week later she found out she was three months pregnant.
A while later she says i sadly walked up and went “I wanted a baby sister, but its gonna be a baby brother.” And then wandered back to my toys.
My mom tells me once that when I was like 3, I don’t remember what she said I was responding to, but apparently I said
"Remember? Back when I was big and you was little."
Also, I apparently said a lot of creepy things, like knowing what my Grandpa always did in the car exactly without ever being in the car w/ him, that kind of thing.
Little kids are scary as fuck.
When my little sister was just a baby we would take her into her room to change her diaper. She would always stare into the corner of the ceiling across the room and even try to look around us while we changed her. Finally when she first started learning how to talk she was staring at the same spot and said in the most sympathetic voice, “why are you crying?”
To the empty corner of the room.
Apparently I used to ask the same thing to empty corners when I was little.